The latest fantasy football updates are as follows:
· 31/03/2012: Abou Diaby (Vassiriki) suffered from hamstring injury in 2-1 win at Liverpool after appearance in second half.
· 14/05/2012: Arshavin (Andrey) joined Zenith St Petersburg
· Coquelin Francis also suffered from hamstring injury in FA cup which was fought against Sunderland. According to Wenger, recovery is still in progress and that he will return in few weeks
· 14/05/2012: Eastmond Craig joined Wycombe on loan till the end of season
· Frimpong Emmanuel suffered from knee injury in Wolves 2-1 win at QPR. He was forced to go off the field after 24 minutes due to his injury. He had ruptured his ACL ( anterior cruciate ligament) but has now recovered, and returned to his club Arsenal
· Henry Thierry’s loan from New York Red Bulls has expired
· MerteSacker Per suffered from ankle injury in match against New York Bulls. According to Wenger, there has been no progress in his recovery hence there is no confirmed date of when he will be able to return and play again. Due to lack of recovery, he now has to get a surgery done. However, it had been reported that he should return by mid February.
· Bent Darren even suffered from ankle injury, rupturing his ankle ligaments. Therefore, it was reported that he will not be able to return this season.
· Holden Stuart suffered from knee injury at Old Trafford, making him unable to return before six months.